eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

Thursday 11 June 2015

As of June 2016 . . . . . . .  my reel servicing charges are as follows: 

1 Reel  -  £ 15.00
2 Reels - £ 25.00
3 reels -  £ 35.00 


This is a promo' for locals in the North West who are dropping off and collecting their reels from me, while I attract hits to the blogs and my Facebook page so around August this year they will go back to £15 each, regardless of quantity. 

Even at that, they're STILL near half of the price of the competition . . . . . . .

see for yourself, and you have postage costs on top ........



I am also  now offering a mail order service for those of you further afield, details and prices can be found in my eBay listing here:
.........................................................................
The basic way it works is: 

1. You purchase a 'buy it now' for the amount of reels you want serviced.

2. You send your reels to me using a service of your choosing.

3. I service the reels, pack them and send them back to you using a signed for courier service.




The reel services are a touch higher than the local collect prices but I also have packing/couriers and materials to take into consideration, either way, STILL far far cheaper than sending them to 
Tackle Box! 

The reels are returned on a 96hr guaranteed signed for/tracked service using Hermes courier, please allow 7 to 10 days if sending them for work to be completed, often it will be sooner. 
If you would like to phone for turnaround times: 
07784 100 752



If you don't want to use eBay, I can send a paypal invoice instead. If you don't want to use paypal, you can send registered cash/cheque/postal orders subject to clearance, or by direct bank transfer, call or text/mail for my details.

  
Another quick way to pay is paypal.me 
e.g. in your browser type: 


to send me payment for 1 reel service with return 
carriage, or whatever the amount is on the end where 26.50 is, this takes you to a secure paypal 
payment page to pay only that amount.  

Prices below are correct as of June 2016, if you need more than 6 reels servicing contact me for a price. 

1 reel including return delivery £ 26.50
2 reels including return delivery £ 43.00
3 reels including return delivery £ 59.50
4 reels including return delivery £ 70.00
5 reels including return delivery £ 80.00
6 reels including return delivery £ 95.00  

If you want to see just how far down I strip reels 
and the type of work undertaken don't forget to browse my posts on my facebook page that is updated regularly ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment