eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

eMail: rodbuilder@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Reel servicing prices August 2016


Reel servicing prices for the remainder of 2016:

An ever so slight increase and simplification, all reel servicing is now back to £15 per reel regardless of quantity, mail order prices will be staying as they are as they are already slightly higher with postage etc so I will include a link to my ebay listing below.

This is still half the price of places like Tackle Box at Sutton, and I can guarantee I do as thorough a job as Daiwa's or Shimano's own service departments !

I service, ALL the old Shimano Baitrunners and Daiwa big pit reels that Shimano and Daiwa now don't !

Every reel is stripped, cleaned, inspected, re-oiled and re-greased and re-assembled . . . . .  all for £15 ! If you live in the north west you'll also be lucky enough to drop them off and benefit from NO POSTAGE!

I am situated 2 minutes from the old Trafford angling shop, if you shopped there you will likely know me ! 5 mins from the M60 junction 7 and 5 mins from the Intu Trafford Centre. I will give you my details when you make an appointment.



 Each reel, stripped down and cleaned thoroughly. . . . . . . .



 All bearings are removed, cleaned and inspected before going back in. 



 All gearing is removed, cleaned thoroughly and inspected for signs of wear before the reel is re-assembled.



Drag washers are also removed and de-greased and dried/inspected and re-greased before re-inserting back into the spool. 



Once reels are re-assembled and ready to collect I will get in touch and arrange a suitable day or evening for you to collect. I accept payments by cash, paypal or bank transfer,









No comments:

Post a Comment